Showing 1–16 of 26 results
฿ 138,600.00Add to cart
- The Micro Four Thirds aerial camera capable of recording lossless 4K videos in RAW. The framerate of up to 30fps and 1.7Gbps average bitrate (2.4Gbps maximum bitrate)
- 16MP photographs
- 12.8 stops of dynamic range
- Zenmuse X5 cameras require Osmo - X5 Adapter for use with Osmo that is sold separately.
- Connect the communication ports on the Focus Remote Controller and the Osmo - X5 Adapter using the DJI Focus - Osmo Pro/RAW Adaptor Cable. Then, you can use the DJI Focus to control the aperture and focus of Zenmuse X5 series camera.
- When using the Zenmuse X5 Series cameras, it is necessary to replace the original vibration absorbing board designed for the Inspire 1 V1.0’s standard Zenmuse X3 camera with the Zenmuse X5 Vibration Absorbing Board.
- Zenmuse X5 cameras require the "Landing Gear Risers" for use with Inspire 1 V2.0 that is sold separately.
The Zenmuse X5R SSD is a high performance storage device designed for the Zenmuse X5R. It is essential when shooting video in a lossless format. Specifications Capacity: 512 GB Dimensions: 84 mm × 38 mm × 6.5 mm Weight: 33 g Operating temperature: 32° - 158° F (0° - 70° C) Storage temperature: -40° - 185° F (-40° to 85° C) Humidity: 5% to 95%, non-condensingAdd to cart
The Zenmuse Z3 gimbal and camera features an optical zoom lens. It provides a 3.5 optical zoom and 2x digital zoom. The Type 1/2.3 CMOS sensor supports 4K video recording and 12MP still photos. As with other DJI 3-axis gimbal systems, the Zenmuse Z3 can be mounted onto a DJI aircraft* and stream live HD video to the DJI GO app. * Currently supports the Inspire 1 series, Inspire 1 v2.0, Matrice 100 and Matrice 600. Note: Video shot at 7x zoom could be shaky. This is the result of the extended focal length, which magnifies the image, reducing the performance of stabilization systems. This shake does not affect still image capture. Still image capture is recommended when zoomed in.Read more
Records 4K video at up to 30FPS, or 1080P video at up to 60FPS Capable of producing 12 megapixel stills Lens: 9 elements in 9 groups including an aspherical element 1/2.3 inch CMOS sensor 94⁰ wide-angle FOV Full 360⁰ range, giving you limitless freedom 3-Axis gimbal helps to produce smooth and stable footage in any flight conditions 20mm focal length lens with no distortion or fish-eye lookAdd to cart